Ways to support Summit Artspace
Opening up the world
When you share your treasure, time and community influence to support Summit Artspace, you open up a world of locally-focused arts and culture to everyone.
- Each dollar donated keeps the accessible galleries open with free admission
- Artists can create in affordable studio space
- Because of volunteers who support Summit Artspace and give us their time, we are able to schedule gallery hours, hang shows and provide programming
- We invite the business and philanthropic community to talk with us about sponsoring exhibits and spaces that see thousands of visitors each year
Summit Artspace is committed to the aspirational goal of being your places for the creative:
- In celebrating local art
- In nurturing the talents of local artists in all media
- In contributing on a level of excellence to local arts and culture.
We hope you will find a way to support Summit Artspace. It only works with supporters like you who get involved, volunteer time, make a monetary donation or sponsor an exhibit or event at Summit Artspace.
Summit Artspace houses galleries, artist studios and a creative business incubator for growing arts startups, and spaces for performances, events, workshops and meetings, all available to the public. We work hard to provide an affordable, collaborative place for artists to create and for arts-related businesses to grow; a place for people of all ages and abilities to take part in arts programs and activities.
Your help will enable us to better serve the needs of our arts community right now by extending more exhibition opportunities to artists, students and art groups, providing engaging and interactive art-related programs, and hosting collaborative events that engage diverse audiences.
By getting involved, you’ll be directly supporting local arts and investing in the future of your community art center – a place where all people can create, educate and participate in great art experiences.