Barberton 4th Friday
August 24 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dog Days of Summer
on Tuscarawas Avenue
Summit Artspace on Tusc
571 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton
- Barberton Then and Now Juried Photography Exhibition opens, 5-8 p.m.
- Artist studios open
- Dog caricatures by artist Meaghan Jodoin Herbert of Chimmieart
- Coloring contestWater dish for our dog friends
- Plan your visit. Click here.
565 w. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton
- Magical Theatre auditions have gone to the dogs! Bring your dog to MTC and let him “audition” for the role of Prancer!
- You provide the dog and we’ll provide the antlers. We’ll take a pic and post it on our Facebook page. The pooch with the most likes will win a Gift Certificate to Magical Theatre Company.
- The Theatre will be open if you’d like to look around.
- In front of Daly’s Appliance Store, 574 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, one of our actor/artists will be building kid-size doghouses using refrigerator and/or other appliance boxes.
564 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton
- Snowball Bookshop is going to have a “Give the Dog a Biscuit” (as opposed to pin the tail on the doggie) with dog bookmarks being awarded to the participants.
- Ed Amann will be playing at Kave Coffee Bar, 584 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, from 6-9 p.m.
- The Barberton Concert Series will have a performance at the Lake Anna Gazebo featuring community favorite, The Chardon Polka Band from 7-10 p.m.
- Block Seven, 524 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, will have live music starting at 8:30 p.m. Also a free fry with any sandwich
Kave Coffee BaR
584 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton
- Kave will be a part of the “Stop! Drop! Crawl!” Barberton Firefighters Union IAFF Local 329 Pub Crawl to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Starting at 6pm. Kave will be making a donation for each Kave Mocha Hot/Iced/Frozen purchased. Live music featuring Ed Amann starting 6-9 p.m.
Dog water bowls throughout the downtown area
ON SECOND STREET
Barberton 4th Friday upcoming Schedule 2018
- September: Relive the Roaring 20’s with a “speak-easy” theme to showcase bars, breweries and wineries
- October: Rock and Run-Downtown merchant sponsor a 5k and community festival
- November: Winter Wonderland Walk
- December: Putting the New Year on notice that it’s gonna be great!
Check out our Summit Artspace of Tusc Facebook page to see new events each month.
General 4th Friday information
Enjoy an evening of fun and entertainment in downtown for Barberton 4th Friday! There are extended hours for local shops. The gallery on the first floor of Summit Artspace on Tusc will be open from 5-8 p.m. with a new show monthly. Stop in to check out the artist studios. Free admission. Many of the shops and stores in Historic Downtown Barberton will be open on Tuscarawas Avenue and Second Street.